Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Addison is coming on 8 months

Dearest Addison,

This coming Sunday you will turn 8 months old. I am truly amazed at what a wonderful personality has developed in you. Your smile is infectious and your laugh just melts my heart. Here is a quick list of you achievements and milestones since my last letter.

-You love carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas and apples.
-You despise peas much like your daddy.
-You went from sitting up to crawling in two days
-You now stand up inside your crib... This really scares me sometimes =)
-You recognize Me and you Mommy when we come to get you at daycare.

Speaking of daycare... What are those people doing to you. You came home yesterday with a funny looking rash around your mouth. They said they had no idea what happened. That really annoys me because we spend a lot of our money for them to take care of you. Lesson to learn here darling... Never let people take advantage of you.

Anyhow, I have a ton of pictures of you to upload of you so I need to get started. I'll post some more pictures soon.

I love you!

Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

J. Castro Photography

Seeking Photographers? J. Castro Photography is the preeminent choice. Visit J. Castro Photography at OneWed.com & create a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for strapless wedding dresses and bridal bouquets. Go ahead, explore our wedding planning tools, investigate honeymoon destinations or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!

Call me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
As an up and coming wedding photographer serving New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and much of the northeast, we at J. Castro Photography strive to capture the essence of your wedding in our images. For more information about our services, you can reach us at info@jcastrophotography.com
Best Wedding Blogs

Follow us on Facebook

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP