Monday, August 10, 2009

Miscellaneous Monday

This miscellaneous monday entry is dedicated to our friend Christie who wrote me last week complaining that I don't do these entries as often as I used to. So Christie, this ones for you! =)

I've been falling behind on my monday blog entries lately -thanks Christie for reminding me!

-It's been quite hectic here in the J. Castro household. We're finally settled in and starting to get used to living in Connecticut. Although, I must admit, we miss our friends in NY dearly. Funny how we're only one state away and an hour drive from our friends but it feels like we're a million miles away.

-On Friday I drove up to Kent Falls State Park for an engagement session with our clients Erin and Patrick. Stay tuned for the pics. It was a beautiful summer day, which is rare this year. Seems as if mother nature wants to prove those global warming advocates wrong... =).

-Saturday, Audrey and I had the pleasure of shooting the wedding of Lauren and Andrew at West Point. I'm still going through those images but expect a blog post soon! These two are the nicest people in the world! Ever dreamed about marrying your high school sweetheart? These two did! Stay tuned.


This mondays quote is dedicated to all of our friends.

"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." -Elizabeth Foley

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

J. Castro Photography

Seeking Photographers? J. Castro Photography is the preeminent choice. Visit J. Castro Photography at OneWed.com & create a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for strapless wedding dresses and bridal bouquets. Go ahead, explore our wedding planning tools, investigate honeymoon destinations or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!

Call me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
As an up and coming wedding photographer serving New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and much of the northeast, we at J. Castro Photography strive to capture the essence of your wedding in our images. For more information about our services, you can reach us at info@jcastrophotography.com
Best Wedding Blogs

Follow us on Facebook

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP