Monday, September 28, 2009

Miscellaneous Monday

"Whoa..." -Keanu Reeves in every movie he's ever done.

It sure has been a while since my last Miscellaneous Monday entry. Talk about dropping the ball...

Starting yesterday until Tuesday will be me Addi's first time alone without Mommy since she was born. Audrey left yesterday afternoon to Atlanta for a business trip which leaves me with our almost 2 year old terror. I'm absolutely terrified! LOL! No seriously, as a family we have never been apart for more than 24 hours and I'm a bit nervous about the whole deal, actually Audrey and I were away in Vegas for a few days this year but with Addi being watched by here Nana (my mom), she didn't even bat an eye. Thank goodness Audrey's mom is kind enough to help out and take Addi to day care for me.

It's about 6 am now and Addi is sound asleep. I got to bed around 11:30 after doing my nightly routine of washing sippy cups and bottles and cleaning up the living room after Addi's nightly physical inventory of all her toys.

Audrey's mom should be here in an hour or so to wake her up and take her to day care. I didn't sleep much last night, I miss my wife... I never realized how connected at the hip we are. It's pretty pathetic, but you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way.

...only 36 hours left to go... and just think, I get to this all again next week when Audrey leaves for Baltimore. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

J. Castro Photography

Seeking Photographers? J. Castro Photography is the preeminent choice. Visit J. Castro Photography at OneWed.com & create a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for strapless wedding dresses and bridal bouquets. Go ahead, explore our wedding planning tools, investigate honeymoon destinations or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!

Call me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
As an up and coming wedding photographer serving New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and much of the northeast, we at J. Castro Photography strive to capture the essence of your wedding in our images. For more information about our services, you can reach us at info@jcastrophotography.com
Best Wedding Blogs

Follow us on Facebook

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP