Monday, June 8, 2009

Miscellaneous Monday

Wow... Monday again.

-Happy Birthday to my Dad! We love you! We miss you... visit us again soon.

-Early Saturday morning I met with Kimberly and Anthony for a really fun engagement session at Harriman State Park. They wanted to do a shoot with their motorcycles, I was expecting them to ride down from upstate, but discovered that they had towed both their bikes because Kimberly didn't want to mess up her hair.... That right there is dedication my friends. Luv ya Kimberly! =)

-This past Saturday we threw a baby shower for our friend Shivanee. Stay tuned for some pics.

-I ran into an old friend and coworker from when Audrey and I were servers at TGI Fridays. I was walking into the bank to go get some cash for Audrey and this guy looks at me and says... "hey what's your name?" At first, I was like "uh, what?" Then I recognized the person behind the suit. Ronan was a fellow server at good old fridays, seeing him brought back some really fun memories of hanging out after shift, drinking and eating with good friends. Turns out he married another server who also worked with us. They were married last December. Ronan and Mellissa, congrats! We miss you guys... let's get together again sometime... how bout dinner at Fridays? =)

Today's quote is about friendship. Old and new, I cherish my friends as much as I do my own family. Out here in New York, they are my family.

"I count myselt in nothing else so happy as in a soul rememb'ring my good friends."
- William Shakespeare

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

J. Castro Photography

Seeking Photographers? J. Castro Photography is the preeminent choice. Visit J. Castro Photography at OneWed.com & create a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for strapless wedding dresses and bridal bouquets. Go ahead, explore our wedding planning tools, investigate honeymoon destinations or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!

Call me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
As an up and coming wedding photographer serving New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and much of the northeast, we at J. Castro Photography strive to capture the essence of your wedding in our images. For more information about our services, you can reach us at info@jcastrophotography.com
Best Wedding Blogs

Follow us on Facebook

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP