Monday, April 6, 2009

Miscellaneous Monday

Here's this weeks Misc. Monday entry...

- We shot our first wedding of the season this saturday up in a sleepy upstate NY town just outside of Albany. We had a great time, Millie, the brides mom made us an awesome lunch of chicken salad sandwiches and red velvet cupcakes... How awesome is that? We love our clients!

-Speaking of client love, on friday, Audrey and I came home to a mysterious black box at our doorstep. As it turns out it was a box of tulips from Christina and Robert. Yeah, you know, the hot couple on my blog header! =) We were so stoked by this that we even took pictures of the box! LOL... I'm a dork. Christina and Robert, from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!









-This weekend was my first weekend at home alone without Addi and Audrey. On Saturday they headed to Audrey's parents house to attend a birthday party and spent the night there. After I came home from Laura and Matt's wedding I arrived to an empty apartment. I haven't been without either one of their company since Addi was born... and I really missed them! But I gotta tell ya, I slept really good having our bed all to myself! =)

-Hey couples! If you booked with us for 2009, call or email me to schedule your engagement session... Spring is here and summer is just around the corner! GITERDUN!

Have an awesomely awesome week everyone! Hey, and if you've been blogstalking us for a while, don't be shy! Leave a comment and let me know you're out there.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, look at Jojo in the background of one of the flower pictures.

    ReplyDelete

J. Castro Photography

Seeking Photographers? J. Castro Photography is the preeminent choice. Visit J. Castro Photography at OneWed.com & create a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for strapless wedding dresses and bridal bouquets. Go ahead, explore our wedding planning tools, investigate honeymoon destinations or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!

Call me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
As an up and coming wedding photographer serving New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and much of the northeast, we at J. Castro Photography strive to capture the essence of your wedding in our images. For more information about our services, you can reach us at info@jcastrophotography.com
Best Wedding Blogs

Follow us on Facebook

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP