Monday, April 20, 2009

Miscellaneous Monday

Here we go again!

-Spring is here! Finally! These past few days have been absolutely gorgeous. I'm talking Socal weather up here in good old New York. I even shot a wedding yesterday without having to bring my jacket. Awesome... =) Now I just need to find some allergy medication.

-I love it when friends come to visit. My good friend Jenn came to New York this past week with her husband, Ryan and daughter, Kaila. I went to the city on Thursday last week to hang out and catch up. You can see the pictures here.

-I shot a small intimate wedding this weekend. I was a bit nervous going into it as I didn't know what to expect. I'm used to large weddings and full day coverage. Not to mention, I was flying totally solo that day. I must say, having an assistant and second shooter definitely makes things sooooo much easier. Try holding your flash on a monopod in one hand and your camera with battery grip and 24-70 lens on the other. Stay tuned for some pics! =)

-Go Padres! My San Diego Padres are 9-4 so far. Looks like it's gonna be a great season. =) I wish we can come down to SD and see a game at Petco park this year. *fingers crossed* Time to by Addi a SD Padres cheerleader outfit. I can even get my own carne asada burrito. Oh yeah, now we're talkin!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

-Jaymie

No comments:

Post a Comment

J. Castro Photography

Seeking Photographers? J. Castro Photography is the preeminent choice. Visit J. Castro Photography at OneWed.com & create a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for strapless wedding dresses and bridal bouquets. Go ahead, explore our wedding planning tools, investigate honeymoon destinations or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!

Call me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
As an up and coming wedding photographer serving New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and much of the northeast, we at J. Castro Photography strive to capture the essence of your wedding in our images. For more information about our services, you can reach us at info@jcastrophotography.com
Best Wedding Blogs

Follow us on Facebook

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP