Monday, April 13, 2009

Miscellaneous Monday

Wow I can't believe it's monday again....

-Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! We celebrated with Audrey and her family in Brookfield, CT on Saturday and Sunday. My contribution... Grilled Garlic Shrimp... Oh yeah, you know you want the recipe. =)

-GO NAVY! Yesterday, 3 Navy SEAL's sniped the pirates who were holding Captain Richard Phillips hostage. I'm not one for violence but if you take anyone hostage for ransom you ABSOLUTELY deserve what's coming to you. And to Captain Phillips, I salute you sir! Your personal sacrifice to save your crew was the absolute essence of selfless leadership.

-My San Diego Padres are playing the Met's today at Citi Field. I wore my Padres hat today just to annoy my co-workers!

-Speaking of San Diego... I'd give anything for a Carne Asada Burrito right now. But I'd settle for a carne asada recipe... leave me a comment or shoot me an email. I've got a $10 iTunes gift card waiting for you!

-We've got some awesome new products to show our clients and few other exciting things to announce regarding out 2009-2010 wedding season so stay tuned!

Have a great week everyone!

-Jaymie

1 comment:

  1. ah yah TOTALLY agree with you on the hostage thing my friend. totally! i hope you were at the game they won and did you wear your combat gear ;) that's is some cajones to wear another teams colors in ny!! represent bro!!!

    ReplyDelete

J. Castro Photography

Seeking Photographers? J. Castro Photography is the preeminent choice. Visit J. Castro Photography at OneWed.com & create a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for strapless wedding dresses and bridal bouquets. Go ahead, explore our wedding planning tools, investigate honeymoon destinations or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!

Call me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
As an up and coming wedding photographer serving New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and much of the northeast, we at J. Castro Photography strive to capture the essence of your wedding in our images. For more information about our services, you can reach us at info@jcastrophotography.com
Best Wedding Blogs

Follow us on Facebook

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP