Monday, May 4, 2009

Miscellaneous Monday

Wow! Monday came way too fast this week. What a busy weekend. I need a weekend to recover from my weekend.

-I've got this pet peeve... able and fit people hogging the elevators at the mall when the escalator is just another few steps away. Seriously! This never used to bug me, maybe because I never used the elevator at the mall. But it really just irk's me when we have Addi in the stroller and have no choice but to use the elevator but can't because it's full of able bodied, empty handed and just downright lazy people. Do you really need to use the elevator to go up one floor? This is almost as bad as parking in a handicap spot. So if your ever at the mall, please for the sake of us parents with strollers take the escalator. I BEG YOU!

-Destination wedding? YES PLEASE! I was contacted by someone the other day about doing a wedding on Maui. I'm not saying who, as it may ruin the surprise for some of my blog readers. Um hello??? Heck yeah I'll shoot your wedding! You know who you are sir or ma'am. =) My bags are already packed! I'm bringing a cooler so I can bring back home some lau-lau and portuguese sausage. And for you folks wondering if we do destination weddings... Oh yeah, we can do that. Contact us for a custom quote for your tropical dream wedding photo collection.

-I shot a really fun engagement session this weekend over the the Vanderbilt mansion. The gardens there are amazing... too bad nothing was in bloom yet. Check out the images here.

From here on out, I thought I'd end every Miscellaneous Monday entry with quote of the week. Here's one from one the great photographers of our time, Ansel Adams

"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs."

Have a great week everyone!

-Jaymie

No comments:

Post a Comment

J. Castro Photography

Seeking Photographers? J. Castro Photography is the preeminent choice. Visit J. Castro Photography at OneWed.com & create a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for strapless wedding dresses and bridal bouquets. Go ahead, explore our wedding planning tools, investigate honeymoon destinations or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!

Call me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
As an up and coming wedding photographer serving New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and much of the northeast, we at J. Castro Photography strive to capture the essence of your wedding in our images. For more information about our services, you can reach us at info@jcastrophotography.com
Best Wedding Blogs

Follow us on Facebook

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP