Sunday, May 3, 2009

Julianna and Bou: An engagement session

I met Julianna and Bou at the Vanderbilt Mansion in Hyde Park, NY. When I first met them a few months ago, I knew right off the bat that these two would be a blast to hang out with. I was definitely not dissapointed. Although a bit unsure as to what to do with themselves at first....



... They soon let down their guard.


How do you know when your gonna have an awesome engagement session???


When your couple decides to do a booty shake in front of the camera THATS HOW!




These two warmed up rather quickly...






Bou's Abercrombie model pose.


Piggy back rides rule!


The Bride to be.


The Groom to be.






Red Brick? Yeah it's pretty awesome like that...


Towards the end of the session, Bou and I thought it would be awesome to go take some pictures near the "waterfall's". Turned out to be one heck of a hike... and Julianna was such a trooper walking on those slippery rocks in her sandals.  I really can't complain about my wet socks after seeing her tough it out.  =)








Julianna and Bou,

Thanks for coming all the way down from Albany to do this session. You two are so much fun to hang out with! I can't wait till your wedding day in June! See you both again soon.

-Jaymie

3 comments:

  1. Awesome session, Jaymie! I love the one with the three archways. I'm shooting at Vanderbilt soon too! =) Can't wait to check it out - I wish it wouldn't rain when I actually have time to scout it out! Maybe tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Autumn! This was actually my first session there. Hopefully the weather holds up for you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well one recommendation autumn is to bring good shoes to hike in if you plan to go to the falls. 3" wedge shoes and slippery rocks not so much fun. Thanks again Jaymie we had a blast and Julianna is sooo happy with how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete

J. Castro Photography

Seeking Photographers? J. Castro Photography is the preeminent choice. Visit J. Castro Photography at OneWed.com & create a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for strapless wedding dresses and bridal bouquets. Go ahead, explore our wedding planning tools, investigate honeymoon destinations or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!

Call me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
As an up and coming wedding photographer serving New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and much of the northeast, we at J. Castro Photography strive to capture the essence of your wedding in our images. For more information about our services, you can reach us at info@jcastrophotography.com
Best Wedding Blogs

Follow us on Facebook

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP