Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day 2009

Today, I took the day off to spend time with the 2 most important women in my life. My beautiful wife and my precious little girl. It was a quiet mothers day for us... we went to church in the morning (something I need to do more often). After that we headed to the Skylands Botanical Garden for a mini photoshoot and to just enjoy our time with one another. After about an hour of walking around the park we went to have a late lunch at Greek City Restaurant in Ramsey, NJ. This place is fantastic! We were so stuffed that we didn't even bother with dinner tonight.

To my wonderful wife, Audrey... Happy Mothers Day sweetheart!

Our Family... tripods and timers are really handy but I really need to go buy a remote for my camera. =)


Wife, Mother, Best Friend.... The love of my life. =)


Here is Addi practicing to become my newest associate photographer.




Another family shot.


Beautiful day








1 comment:

  1. Associate photographer? Addi? Uh oh, I better start practicing more or I'm going to be replaced soon.

    ReplyDelete

J. Castro Photography

Seeking Photographers? J. Castro Photography is the preeminent choice. Visit J. Castro Photography at OneWed.com & create a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for strapless wedding dresses and bridal bouquets. Go ahead, explore our wedding planning tools, investigate honeymoon destinations or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!

Call me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
As an up and coming wedding photographer serving New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and much of the northeast, we at J. Castro Photography strive to capture the essence of your wedding in our images. For more information about our services, you can reach us at info@jcastrophotography.com
Best Wedding Blogs

Follow us on Facebook

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP