Sunday, May 17, 2009

Noel & Ben: An Engagement Session

On Saturday morning, I met up with Noel and Ben at the Skylands Manor and Botanical Garden in Ringwood, NJ. As I was leaving my apartment, I noticed that it was quite foggy out. I didn't think much of it, matter of fact, I was kind of excited about doing some really dramatic shots in the fog with some off camera lighting. When I arrived at the manor and started pulling out my gear, I noticed a rain drop appear on the window of my cars rear hatch, then another, and another... within minutes, torrential downpour.... oh boy! Noel and Ben were sitting in their car wondering what the heck we were going to do! And just as quickly as it started, it stopped raining. But now, the ground was wet, muddy, and overall just downright icky feeling... but not to worry! Noel and Ben are the two toughest troopers around and we weren't about to let a few puddles and mud get in our way. I had an absolute blast with these two. Here's a few of my favorites from that day.

Noel and Ben,

Thanks for being so great about running around in the wet grass and mud! I can't wait to shoot your wedding in July. =)

-Jaymie



























3 comments:

  1. dude!!!! i'm givin you the highest of fives for this one!! cute couple and awesome landscape too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there and thank you for your information – I've definitely picked up something new from right here.
    I did however expertise several technical points using this web site, since I experienced
    to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly.
    I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
    Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading
    instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score
    if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for
    a lot more of your respective fascinating content.
    Make sure you update this again very soon.

    Also visit my webpage: pillar apps review

    ReplyDelete

J. Castro Photography

Seeking Photographers? J. Castro Photography is the preeminent choice. Visit J. Castro Photography at OneWed.com & create a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for strapless wedding dresses and bridal bouquets. Go ahead, explore our wedding planning tools, investigate honeymoon destinations or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!

Call me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
As an up and coming wedding photographer serving New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and much of the northeast, we at J. Castro Photography strive to capture the essence of your wedding in our images. For more information about our services, you can reach us at info@jcastrophotography.com
Best Wedding Blogs

Follow us on Facebook

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP